Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT Spotted in Canada!!

I originally saw this ultra rare car (limited to only 25 cars and available to only “prominent clients”) zoom by headed north on Yonge street (north of the 407 - maybe coming from PFAFF Woodbridge) while I was waiting in line for a chicken schwarma. I was pretty pissed off that I didn’t get a photo of this sick modified Porsche Carrera GT (mostly to show Vinay what I saw). 15 Minutes later, leaving the schwarma parking lot and headed back to Mississauga I saw it zoom by southbound on Yonge street right in front of my right hand turn!!!! NO SHIT!! Getting closer to it at the light I suddenly realized (my heart starting to beat faster) that it was a Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT Photos!!!!! HOLY SHIT!! I still have a grin on my face after watching and listening to that car go from 0-100mph not ONCE but TWICE!!!! I can’t explain the sheer power and awesomeness emanating from those 4 pipes!! NUTS! ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!


Photo Gallery
Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT [6 Photos]

[Source: WhipDaddy]



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий