Aussie Tester Gets Ferrari California Impounded


When CarDomain was preparing to get our first test car last year, I remember all the editors had to fill out a bunch of paperwork and agree to have our driving records checked over. And since I’d gotten my first speeding ticket in almost ten years just days before I was handed the forms, I was a little nervous. But everything worked out, and while I’ve certanily had my share of uncomfortable conversations with Rob, I never had to call from jail or report that I’d gotten a tester impounded. Unfortunately, one journalist Down Under recently got a little carried away with Ferrari’s new California. He was popped for doing 142MPH, which resulted in the brand-new Cavallinio getting impounded. Good luck getting your hands on another tester buddy! More over at Jalopnik.



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий